Monday, December 6, 2010

The packaging project reflection!

The packaging project made me think and it taught me a lot about plastic and about paper and all the others. I also thin that this project taught the whole class about the environment and about garbage and what we do with it after we throw it away. My project taught me a lot and if i become a package builder i would make the packages worthy and us full and even if it has these two components it will still help the earth and it will save plastic and paper. Unlike in my package it wasted so much plastic that you could of taken off some and made a plastic container for lunch.
But now after the whole class presented, i think we will all be more environmentally friendly and we will watch what we buy and use.

No comments:

Post a Comment