Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Reflection on glogster presentation

This reflection is going to be about my glogster page which i did a few weeks ago for a book that i read, the book is calles "Ravens Gate" the book is a non fiction book but it really makes your brain work in the sense it makes you pounder and its full of mysteries. Now lets go into the book.

The reason we made a glogster for our book is because we wanted to share and show all our interests in book and what they have to offer. My book is Ravens Gate it is a great book if you like mysteries and wild features like power, magic and other crazy fiction things. This book brought me rupture because it was interesting and once you start you can never stop reading it. The book was about a boy and his friend that went into a ware house that had a every game in the world and all of these games were not out in the stores yet so they wanted to get them before anyone else did. When they were in there a police man came and then the boys were dumbfounded and they went to jail for 2 days so that the get a punishment for what the did. The way i did the glogster page was revolved around death and blood most and that was the theme for the page, but the writing was pretty peace full and it was with blood or anything. I thought that the book and the glogster were great for me and i really enjoyed doing it and the best part was that i could show it to all my class mates, so they could understand and know what i am reading and learning in the book. But the only thing i didn't really like in the book was there were to many deaths, killing and blood all of those i dont like.

So from my reflection you should get a good sense of what my book is about and my feeling about the book and the whole project its self, hope you like the book if you ever read it after you read my reflection.  

1 comment:

  1. Mrs M this is a mistake this was meant for my english thing.

    ReplyDelete